Auditing a Quality Management System is a prime mechanism for identifying and developing improvement opportunities. The latest edition of the global standard for quality management systems is ISO 9001:2015. LMR can provide training courses to help you understand the requirements of the standard, and ensure that your QMS remains complaint and continually adds value to your business.
During this highly practical and interactive 5 day certified course you will be guided step-by-step through the entire audit process from the initial stage through to completion and reporting. You will Learn the key principles and practices of conducting an effective QMS audit in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”.
- Introduction to Auditing
- Management System Standards (ISO 9001 Series)
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Principles of Business Process Management
- Business Management Systems
- Managing the Audit Programme
- Performing an audit
- Audit Reporting and Follow Up
Who Should Attend
- Those who will be involved in conducting 1st, 2nd and / or 3rd party audits
- Those who wish to register with the CQI and IRCA Certified training auditor registration scheme.
- Those who are an IRCA registered auditor seeking re-registration to IRCA’s ISO 9001:2015 auditor certification scheme.
- Internal quality auditors who are looking to enhance their quality auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition for the skills and knowledge they possess.
- All existing internal and external auditors that wish to be able to audit an organisation’s QMS to ISO 9001:2015
- Managers who will be responsible for audit teams
- Quality managers, process owners and anyone that needs to understand the ISO 9001:2015 audit process.
- Anyone involved in the implementation or transition of ISO 9001:2015.
- A quality management systems auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- A quality management systems auditor working for an organisation that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
- Any serious quality practitioner, particularly those with a responsibility to design, implement and manage an audit programme for internal audits, supplier audits and other external audits from customers and/or certification bodies.