The Aerospace Auditor Transition Training (AATT) course has been mandated and sanctioned by the IAQG and is the only approved training which will enable AQMS authentication to AA or AEA grade. You will learn how the process approach is applied within the aerospace sector and therefore gain the knowledge to ensure your organisation’s systems meet AS9100 requirements. Significant emphasis is placed on how to audit for effectiveness as well as conformance. This course is focused on the training and development of candidates and includes group workshops, individually assessed case study exercises and continual evaluation during the first 3 days of the course. On Day 4 a final evaluation of the candidate takes place in the form of online examinations and an interview.
- Understand the AS/EN 9100:2016 standard and how to audit these requirements based on the process approach
- Link the AS/EN 9100:2016 Standards to Quality Management Principles and risk-based thinking
- Determine needed documentation
- Classify, record and resolve nonconformities
- Perform audits based on ISO 19011:2011 guidance and the effective use of AS 9101:2016 (Rev F)
- Form an audit team and conduct an audit meeting
- Complete an audit report with clear findings and actions in an aerospace organisation
Who Should Attend
- Individuals seeking 9100 AQMS auditor authentication
- Anyone who wants to be able to conduct 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audits to the AS/EN 9100:2016 (Rev D Standard)
- Individuals seeking certification as a 3rd party AQMS auditor through an Auditor Authentication Body (AAB)
- Individuals who wish to work as a 3rd party auditor for a certification body
- Supplier auditors
- Experienced members of an AS9100 implementation team
- Trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS/EN 9100:2016 to employees
- Additionally, aeronautics, space, and defense industry personnel responsible for establishing, implementing, and evaluating quality management systems will benefit from the information presented in this course
- Evaluation Criteria
- Pre-Audit and Stage 1
- Audit Planning
- Audit Planning (continued)
- Auditing Top Management
- Auditing Process Owners
- Auditing Process Trails
- Conclusions, Reporting, and Certification Recommendation
- Conclusions, Reporting, and Certification Recommendation (continued)
- Role-play (Forms Application based on Case Study)
- Short Scenario Situations (9100/9101 Application)
- Surveillance, Recertification, and Special Audits
Duration: 4 Days
Aerospace Course Overviews
AS9120:2018 Internal Auditor
AS9100:2018 Lead Auditor
We come to you!
In-company courses can be arranged at your place of work and are extremely cost-effective on a ‘cost-per-attendee’ basis. LMR can tailor this course around your requirements.
3 simple steps to get started:
- Tell us your requirements
(How many people, your location and any specific requests).
- We will contact you with our proposal and price
- Confirm the booking.