This training requires the individual to have a working knowledge and experience with AIAG FMEA 4th Edition execution
- Describe major changes, improvements, and benefits on the foundations of Process FMEA execution when comparing AIAG FMEA 4th Edition to the new AIAG & VDA FMEA manuals
- Analyze major changes and improvements adopted in the new AIAG & VDA FMEA handbook by completing a detailed comparison between AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook to the AIAG 4th Edition manual
- Exemplify major changes, improvements, and benefits of Process FMEAs execution when comparing a PFMEA prepared using AIAG FMEA 4th Edition Manual to a PFMEA prepared using the new AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook
- Identify the major changes and improvements when evaluating the content of a Process FMEA prepared using AIAG FMEA 4th Edition Manual compared to a PFMEA prepared using the new AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook
- Evaluate the consistency of PFMEA application cases
- Measuring PFMEA effectiveness, efficiency, and linkage to the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Develop a Transition Implementation Plan from AIAG FMEA 4th Edition to AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Process FMEA Team to include process/manufacturing engineers, ergonomic engineers, process validation engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other roles with a background and experience with AIAG Process FMEA.
- Day 1 – Overview changes of the new AIAG & VDA FMEA handbook, Applying 7-Steps approach and understanding PFMEA steps 1 to 4.
- Day 2 – Continue PFMEA steps 5 to 7, process flow, FMEA, control plan and work instruction linkages. Comparing a PFMEA prepared using AIAG FMEA 4th edition and AIAG & VDA FMEA handbook, PFMEA effectiveness, efficiency and linkage to the COPQ and finish with the transition implementation plan from FMEA 4th edition to AIAG & VDA FMEA handbook
Duration: 2 Days
Core Tools Overviews
Control Plan Methodology
We come to you!
In-company courses can be arranged at your place of work and are extremely cost-effective on a ‘cost-per-attendee’ basis. LMR can tailor this course around your requirements.
3 simple steps to get started:
- Tell us your requirements
(How many people, your location and any specific requests).
- We will contact you with our proposal and price
- Confirm the booking.