AS9120 RevD is a specific revision of the AS9120 standard, which is a quality management system standard designed for organisations in the aerospace industry that deal with the distribution of aerospace parts, components, and materials.
- Summarize the impact ISO 9001:2015 quality management principles have on AS9100 RevD
- In-depth review of the AS9120 RevB requirements (including AS9120 RevA to AS9120 RevB deltas)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process approach to achieve strategic and operational objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of how risk-based thinking supports and improves the understanding and application of the process approach
- Organize documentation according to AS9120 RevB to demonstrate effective planning, operation, and control of processes
Who Should Attend
- New members of an AS9120 implementation team
- Implementation team members who have not attended an AS9120 training in over 3 years
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s AS9120 RevB Quality Management System or those who haven’t attended an AS9120 training in over 3 years
- Internal trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS9120 RevB to employees
- Process Approach
- Process Identification: Customer Oriented Processes, Support Processes, and Management Processes
- Customer Oriented Process Analysis
- Support Process and Management Process Analysis
- Understanding the AS9120 RevB standard
Duration: 1 Day
Aerospace Course Overviews
EN9100:2018 Internal Audit
EN9110:2018 Internal Audit
We come to you!
In-company courses can be arranged at your place of work and are extremely cost-effective on a ‘cost-per-attendee’ basis. LMR can tailor this course around your requirements.
3 simple steps to get started:
- Tell us your requirements
(How many people, your location and any specific requests).
- We will contact you with our proposal and price
- Confirm the booking.