AS9120 RevD is a specific revision of the AS9120 standard, which is a quality management system standard designed for organisations in the aerospace industry that deal with the distribution of aerospace parts, components, and materials. It’s essential for executives and leaders in these organisations to understand AS9120 RevD to ensure compliance and the deliver of quality products
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Quality Management System principles used in the development of the organization’s QMS
- Apply the process approach as a management tool
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to integrate risk-based thinking into the QMS
- Demonstrate an understanding of AS9120 RevB requirements related to management roles, responsibilities, and authorities
Who Should Attend
- Designed for Executives, Top Management and the Management Review Team
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach and Risk-Based Thinking
- AS9120 RevB Key Management Requirements
Duration: 1 Day
Aerospace Course Overviews
EN9100:2018 Internal Audit
EN9120:2018 Internal Audit
EN9110:2018 Internal Audit
We come to you!
In-company courses can be arranged at your place of work and are extremely cost-effective on a ‘cost-per-attendee’ basis. LMR can tailor this course around your requirements.
3 simple steps to get started:
- Tell us your requirements
(How many people, your location and any specific requests).
- We will contact you with our proposal and price
- Confirm the booking.