AS9102 RevC is a standard that outlines the requirements for conducting a First Article Inspection (FAI) in the aerospace industry. It is a crucial part of quality control and assurance in aerospace manufacturing, ensuring that the initial production of a new part, assembly, or product conforms to all engineering and design specifications. Here are some key aspects of AS9102 RevC First Article Inspection:
- Discuss the purpose and applicability of FAI and their importance within the aerospace sector
- Apply terms and definitions used within AS9102
- Explain the FAI phases in detail and how they apply to organizations working within the aerospace sector
- Demonstrate awareness of the completion of the AS9102 forms
- Recognize when full or partial FAI submissions are required
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in AS9102 FAI activities, AS9145 APQP and PPAP, AS13004 PFMEA and Control Plans, AS13003 MSA and ongoing process control and process improvement.