The Automotive Quality Core Tools are the building blocks of an effective quality management system. This bundled cost saving set includes 6 manuals:
- AIAG Product Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- AIAG & VDA Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) – 2019 Handbook
- AIAG Advanced Product Quality Planning & Control Plan (APQP)
- AIAG Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- AIAG Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- AIAG Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis for Tooling & Equipment (Machinery MFMEA)
Note: Discount is only available to AIAG non-members.
Product Codes: PPAP-4, FMEAAV-1, APQP, SPC-3, MSA-4, MFMEA
Revisions: Latest Editions
Document Language: English
Published By: Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG)
Over 30 years ago, AIAG collaborated with the domestic auto manufacturers to develop common quality methods and tools, which became known as the Quality Core Tools. The tools proved so useful that they were adopted by other manufacturing sectors, including aerospace, defence, medical, and pharmaceuticals.
LMR Global Limited are now in a position to offer the Core Tool Manuals (Automotive Blue Books) and CQI documents under their partnership agreement with Plexus International as a AIAG Certified Distributor.